Job Title: Marketing Brand Manager
Reporting relationship: Senior Director of Marketing
Work schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, overtime as required
Exemption status: Exempt
Grade/Salary Range: To be determined
The Marketing Brand Manager position is perfect for an experiences marketing professional who enjoys multiple aspects of marcom. The brand manager will construct, implement and oversee all aspects related to the products brand. Will develop and maintain branding guidelines as necessary and work with other team members to ensure brand goals are met. Will develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Will provide effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization. This position is integral in the product commercialization process and will require communication liaising between product management, training and marketing. The position will require a strong background in digital marketing, including email marketing, social and online advertising campaigns, as well as website content development to insure effective search engine optimization. Should be able to make recommendations regarding emerging digital and new technologies and assist in identifying strategic partners.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support and implement company-wide marketing strategies and specific marketing objectives.
- Work with product management from conception to launch to define positioning and interpret product specs and capabilities into meaningful messaging and goals that align with product consumption
- Accountable for implementing and maintaining creative work flow, streamlining process for faster turnaround, at less cost, without error, at the highest quality output
- Identify and manage development of marketing capabilities (sales materials, presentations, advertising material, manuals, images, videos, launch kits, etc.) required for support of product launch
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels and potentially additional product lines
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Manage external digital campaigns or agencies as needed
- Produce and/or manage print and digital ad campaigns
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Work with Director of Marketing to establish campaign requirements, timelines and budgets.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Manage website modifications and web developer as needed
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Manage access and ensure current availability of published product resources and support our partners as required
- Work with SPS marketing team to manage brand, design, and implementation of new resources on existing websites under SPS.
- Develop messaging and imagery around tradeshows and major events.
- Maintain current on marketing trends and tools and continue the quest for ongoing professional development
- Support commercial launch of new products through market analysis, marketing segmentation, pricing and the overall development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Assist in the development and execution of channel marketing strategies and programs
- Measure and report on product launch results and return on investment to make informed business decisions as well as program refinements
- Website and newsletter content development.
- Research and develop keywords for SEO.
- Online lead generation
- Own, maintain, and manage lead/contact record activities including lead cleanup, de-duplication, unread lead reporting, lead inbox support/assignment, and data normalization, as well as improving lead follow up processes with the sales team.
- Review and analyze website content and analytics for areas that need to be improved or revised and make changes to increase SEO performance.
- Provide SEO expertise for keyword research, reporting, backlink campaigns, conversion goals, on-page site optimization, social media, local search, image and video optimization, digital asset optimization, and mobile search for clients of multiple industries
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations on goals to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue
- Conduct keyword research and support processes to optimize campaigns on Google AdWords, Adroll ad retargeting, LinkedIn, and other digital ad platforms.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing or sales experience with strong interaction with marketing
- 2 years’ experience with Adobe Creative suite and other graphic design programs
- Experience with launching new products
- Experience marketing for service industry a plus
- Overall knowledge of digital space including demand generation, ad retargeting, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and related analytics and engagement metrics and reporting techniques
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and lead generation campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Highly effective written and visual communication
- Knowledge of the creative workflow process and ability to estimate project timing
- Must exhibit professionalism in written and verbal communication both internal and customer facing
- Flexibility, organization and time-management are a must
- Highly collaborative; great facilitator; leads by example
- Strong sense of urgency combined with close attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities seamlessly within a fast-paced setting
Apply today! Click here