Position Type: Full Time
Position Overview: The Regional Sales Manager leads the company’s sales efforts within a geographic region to maintain and expand relationships with dealers, integrators and end-users and is responsible for achieving sales quotas and assigned strategic account objectives. The Regional Sales Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the Company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops regional sales by attending trade shows, telephone prospecting, and working with territory sales representatives (manufacturer’s representatives) on dealer and integrator accounts.
- Attends trade shows to initiate contact with prospects, develop alliances with complimentary vendors (camera manufacturers, software developers, etc.), and maintain optimal relationships with existing customers.
- Meets with customers and prospects with reps to; demonstrate effective sales presentations, uncover opportunities that can be solved by using our products, demonstrate techniques for the reps to uncover these opportunities, and identify issues we could solve by adding features to our products.
- Determines territory quotas and goals necessary to meet company objectives.
- Maximizes territory efficiency and productivity through staffing, performance evaluations, training, and goal setting.
- Educates reps about sales strategies for products and vertical markets, and help reps identify target vertical markets.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and develops sales strategies to accommodate goals of company.
- Identifies additional viable vertical markets for new and existing products and identifies new features necessary to penetrate those vertical markets.
- Communicates market needs to technical support staff, coordinates that support to meet those needs, and manages communication between market and technical support staff.
- Identifies technical support issues and assists in solving them.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and/or equivalent security/technical sales industry and management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills; in particular, the ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Advanced understanding of security industry products and trends, including new products and solutions and competitive offerings.
- Ability to travel and work away from the office when required.
- Ability to work on classified projects, some of which may require government, police or other clearance.
Other: (e.g. customer contact or access to confidential information): Has contact with outside vendors, customers, etc. Has access to information that is considered confidential; product forecast, product cost, product development schedules, financial information, employee related information, etc.
Notes: Relocation will not be considered for this position.
How to Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com. Include in the subject line the title of the job you are applying for.