Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Department: Technical Support
Location: Fishers, IN/Orlando FL/Westminster CO
Reporting relationship: Director of Customer Support Services
Work schedule: (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; overtime as required)
Exemption status: (Exempt)
Grade/Salary Range: (to be determined)
3xLOGIC designs and manufactures industry leading physical security solutions including video monitoring, electronic access control, alarm systems and big data analytics for retail and other vertical markets. In this role you will work to become an expert on our products and play a key role in helping our customers deploy systems that help keep people safe.
Attention to detail and customer relations skills are key to success in this role, and essential in the Company’s expansion strategy. Excellent written and verbal communications skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously and strong analytical and problem solving skills are a pre-requisite for success in this role. The ability to logically troubleshoot customer issues and resolve the concern in a timely manner is required.
3xLOGIC is a dynamic company and offers a highly challenging, yet interesting work environment. This position will work closely with the Sales, Technical and Development teams, sharing and working with them to achieve the highest level of success and customer satisfaction.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain an extensive working knowledge of 3xLOGIC products
- Work with 3xLOGIC customers to diagnose and resolve technical issues, questions and concerns
- Coordinate with the 3xLOGIC sales and technical teams as required to ensure issue resolutions are provided quickly and correctly
- Comfort working with remote access products such as Teamviewer, LogMeIn, Remote Desktop etc.
- Strong knowledge of the setup and configuration of 3rd party systems integrating with 3XLOGIC solutions
- Assist in the creation of technical and application notes on 3xLOGIC products
- Work with the Development team to ensure internal and external product feedback is incorporated into the product development cycle
- Work with the Product Test team to ensure 3xLOGIC product testing environments accurately reflect real-world deployments
- Remote response to technical support of product upgrades/patches
- Other tasks as assigned by management
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Technical degree/diploma or demonstrate relevant field experience (e.g. as an installer)
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills; in particular, the ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Strong knowledge of database architectures and methodologies, ideally of Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ and the ability to manipulate data effectively and efficiently using SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2008, Windows XP and Windows 7 Operating Systems.
- Experience with PC configuration and troubleshooting with the Windows operating system.
- Excellent knowledge of VM Environments and Microsoft Clustering.
- Ability to work on classified projects, some of which may require government, police or other clearance.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com