All goods requiring warranty repair shall be sent freight prepaid to a 3xLOGIC designated repair location. Repairs made necessary by reason of misuse, alteration, normal wear, or accident are not covered under this warranty.
3xLOGIC assumes no risk and shall be subject to no liability for damages or loss resulting from the specific use or application made of the Products. 3xLOGIC’s liability for any claim, whether based on breach of contract, negligence, infringement of any rights of any party or product liability, relating to the Products shall not exceed the price paid by the Dealer to 3xLOGIC for such Products. In no event will 3xLOGIC be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages (including loss of use, loss of profit, and claims of third parties) however caused, whether by the negligence of 3xLOGIC or otherwise. The above warranty provides the Dealer with specific legal rights. The Dealer may also have additional rights,which are subject to variation from state to state.
How to Obtain Service
If a warranty repair is required, the Dealer must obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) by contacting 3xLOGIC Technical Support at (877) 395-6442.
The following information must be provided:
- Product model and serial number
- Original Purchase Order Number if available
- Details of the defect or problem
If there is a dispute regarding the warranty of a product that does not fall under the warranty conditions stated above, please include a written explanation with the product when returned.
Goods returned for repair should be clearly identified with the assigned RA number and freight should be prepaid. Method of return shipment shall be the same or equal to the method by which the item was received by.
All products shipped must adhere to the 3xLOGIC packaging guidelines posted on our website (How to Pack and Ship your DVR) which include the need to return the materials in their original shipping package unless otherwise packed in accordance with our guidelines.
Your RMA# must be written on visibly and legibly on the outside of the shipping package and included inside the package. Failure to do so may delay your repair.
Vxxx Series Video Appliances
All Vxxx video recording appliances shall have a three year parts and Return to Service Depot repair labor warranty except as detailed in the Warranty Exclusions paragraph below.
VIGIL Video Management Software
Software Support and Software Updates within the same release family will be provided at no charge for 3 years following the purchase of a 3xLOGIC Video Appliance. Following the 3 year initial support period a Software Update Agreement may be purchased to provide additional years of support and software updates. Software updates beyond the same release family, ie: v8.xxx to v9.xxx will be made available at an additional charge for appliances whose software is out of warranty and for which a Software Update Agreement is not in place.
3xLOGIC - VISIX Cameras
3xLOGIC VISIX Camera line shall have a three year parts and in-house repair labor warranty with the exception of Preventative maintenance which is not covered under any warranty.
3xLOGIC – infinias Access Control Products
3xLOGIC infinias Access Control Products shall have a two year parts and in-house repair labor warranty with the exception of Preventative maintenance which is not covered under any warranty.
3xLOGIC Branded Parts Not Listed Here
All other products branded as 3xLOGIC but not listed here shall have a one-year parts and in-house repair labor warranty except as detailed in the Warranty Exceptions paragraph.
- Hard disk drives are limited to three years parts and one year labor warranty.
- Preventative maintenance is not covered under any warranty.
- 3xLOGIC, Inc. does not provide data recovery services and neither the cost of recovering data from the hard disk drives, nor the value of any data which cannot be recovered, is covered under warranty.
- Cooling fans are limited to one year parts and labor warranty.
Third Party Product Purchased Through 3xLOGIC
Products from other manufacturers, purchased through 3xLOGIC will be honored by the original equipment manufacturer and 3xLOGIC shall have no obligation to extend or honor the warranty on behalf of the manufacturer. At its discretion, 3xLOGIC may offerto assist in seeking warranty coverage from the OEM on behalf of the purchasing customer. In such case, 3xLOGIC does not accept or transfer warranty liability to itself.
Advance Replacement Products
Should a product fail within the first year following the original purchase date the customer, at their option, may request Advance Replacement of the failing product. Eligibility of the product for Advance Replacement shall be determined by 3xLOGIC Technical Support. Once a request for Advance Replacement has been made and approved, the customer must issue to 3xLOGIC a Purchase Order in the amount of the original purchase price of the failed product plus the cost of shipping. Customer may determine the desired shipping method or accept the 3xLOGIC default shipping method. Customer is responsible for shipping costs of the Advance Replacement product and the return of the failing product. When the failing product is received by 3xLOGIC, a credit will be issued against the customers purchase order less shipping charges. Should the failing product not be returned within 30 days of the issuance of the RMA, the customer will be billed the full amount of the purchase order. Customer must be in good standing with 3xLOGIC to receive an Advance Replacement against the customers purchase order.
Approved advance replacement requests will be fulfilled with new products for the first 90 days following the purchase date and at the discretion of 3xLOGIC, with re-certified products from the 91st to the 365th day following the purchase date.
- The warranty period is calculated from the date the equipment leaves a 3xLOGIC facility or the original invoice date, whichever is later.
- Warranty coverage is extended only to the Authorized Partner who originally purchased the product and to the end-user to which the product was originally sold.
- End-user customers must first contact the dealer who originally sold them the product (Authorized Partner). If their dealer is out of business or refusing to respond, 3xLOGIC may elect at its own discretion to support the end-user directly. In such cases, and when the dealer is in good-standing, 3xLOGIC will attempt to notify the dealer about such activity.
- In the event the serial number for the product is not in our database, a purchase receipt or other proof of date of original purchase may be required before warranty service is approved and rendered.
- Before returning a product to 3xLOGIC you must obtain an official RA/RMA authorization from 3xLOGIC Technical Support at (877) 395-6442.
- 3xLOGIC will during our standard business hours provide telephone technical assistance to you or your technicians to assist in determining if the product has indeed failed and is eligible for warranty repair.
- This warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship which occur during normal use. It does not cover damage which occurs in shipmentor failures which are caused by products not supplied by3xLOGIC, Inc. or failures which result from alteration, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, faulty installation, maladjustment of user controls, improper maintenance, modification or service by anyone other than an Authorized 3xLOGIC, Inc. Service center, or damage that is attributable to acts of God.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
There are no express or implied warranties except as listed above.
3xLOGIC assumes no risk and shall be subject to no liability for damages or loss resulting from the specific use or application made of the Products. 3xLOGIC’s liability for any claim, whether based on breach of contract, negligence, infringement of any rights of any party or product liability, relating to the Products shall not exceed the price paid by the Dealer to3xLOGIC for such Products. In no event will 3xLOGIC be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages (including loss of use, loss of profit, and claims of third parties) however caused, whether by the negligence of 3xLOGIC or otherwise.